Saturday, January 13, 2018

No Shows On Estimates

What is more annoying than an estimator who you scheduled with not showing up at all?
A contractor who doesn't return a phone call ever?

I went through this same thing recently when I needed work done at my home. I simply could not get anyone to call me back except for a few who I mentioned in my video blog.

When you want something done inside your home or business you expect a call back at the least.
A scheduled appointment takes time away from your busy schedule and family so a call, email if that person cannot show up, would be the right thing to do.

I am amazed at the number of estimates I go to and the look of surprise on the faces and they say "wow I am surprised you showed up" It was crazy to me they would call multiple painting contractors and we would be one of the few that showed up to at least discuss the project. maybe at that point, it wouldn't be right for us but we can let them know that or refer them to someone great.

To be professional is not much to ask for from anyone.
With our company we call if were a minute late, let alone I cannot recall ever not showing up.
I have been on the other end of that with the homeowner not being home but that's a blog for another time.

Here is my recent video discussing this topic. Get your acts together contractors.



No comments:

Post a Comment