Preparing for your estimate
- Please make sure the person making the decision will be onsite and available to walk the project with our estimators. If not, this can be a prime spot to mix up expectations and not get a true price of the work you want to be done high or low.
- If for any reason you cannot be onsite please give us ample time to reschedule.
- Please make sure to lock up any pets during the estimate, while we love animals they can become a distraction while we're in the most important part of your project gathering information.
- Please list all expectations, wishes, and concerns when we are out there, this will only help to ensure a successful project. The number one issue on jobs gone wrong is expectations not being known or met.
- When we arrive, we will begin by asking you about the project and have you walk through the entire project with us. We will then walk through ourselves to measure and estimate the work
- If possible we will give you a price on the spot which will help secure a spot on our schedule, if not we will follow up with you the next day to review the proposal as well as get any feedback and answer any questions.
- It is in everyone’s best interest to get a resolution to our proposals as fast as possible, for you to get on our schedule and for us as we're doing many estimates per week we simply do not have the time to go back and forth negotiating.