Sunday, April 15, 2018

Your puppy is ugly and negative people aka bullies

Your puppy is ugly and other positive comments online

I love YouTube, I will say it again I love YouTube, I use it at work, at home and it keeps me company at the gym on those never-ending treadmill sessions. I also use it myself for our business uploading videos, tips and other things to help clients and other companies.

It always amazes me that people can be so nasty but more so they have the time to do it? I barely have enough time in a day to get my things done, I would never have time to troll someones YouTube or Facebook page to write nasty comments. I am impressed they have the time honestly.

Negative reviews


So no matter what video you search for someone will either give it a thumbs down or have a nasty comment, try it now go to YouTube and search puppies, who would hate puppies? You will be surprised, I haven't set this up, the fourth result down for me is "Puppies playing with babies" now that is double the cuteness and it has 15K of dislikes? and reading through some not so nice comments. Ok let's try another search kids like to watch "kids playing with toys"

Puppies and kids are bad?

How can that be bad? well, my first result has 10k of dislikes and comments are disabled most likely because people leave nasty ones. Can ten thousand people really dislike a kid playing with a new toy?

Let's go back to business, I have been lucky on YouTube with people being so supportive, leaving great comments but I am not naive I will get some eventually, now Facebook is another story, we are always on the defensive there and it's not from customers.

We receive messages from other companies pretending to be regular people, spouses putting ads up of their husbands' companies, people telling us the pictures aren't real or the same or they can do it better, faster, cheaper etc. I can only imagine what it must be like to be a celebrity, I do not envy that at all, the money would not be worth the attacks. I also can not imagine what kids nowadays must go through, I can only imagine in age they are already sensitive to how they look when people write nasty things on their pages it must really hurt.

Bullies come in all sizes and ages and can be male or female.


Bullying is not just physical and bullies are not just teenagers in a school, you would be surprised how many bullies we run into, from nasty demanding spoiled clients who verbally abuse our workers and office staff to the general contractors who are so spoiled rotten and are used to getting everything they ever request whether its right or wrong, Kyle could tell you stories of contractors demanding we paint while it's snowing or pouring outside or calling to demand we have painters onsite even though we were there and they have no work ready. Bullies suck no doubt and you cannot reason with an unreasonable person. One day I will do a blog with examples of some of the things we go through with demanding clients that will blow your socks off. If we could only name them.

So what are we supposed to do? Let them bring you down? No way! You smile at them, be the bigger person but let them know they are being rude, I don't let them get away with it, let them know how they are treating you, one thing I always tell our staff is to not accept in any way someone abusing you. pack up and leave or hang the phone up, we don't need those type of clients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment