You're ready to paint your home and now what?
Tips and pointers on how to get a great paint job and what to expect
- If you call someone and they do not get back to you in a timely manner pass on them if they are not responsive now what's to think that will change when the job starts or if something needs to be fixed?
- Look at their pictures and past work, there should be similar projects they have done and most will have references. You should check references as everyone can have a fancy website filled with great pictures but are they real?
- Take the time to meet them in person and ask who will be doing the work, one trick of contractors is to sub contract your work to a totally different company and one who is much cheaper in price and may not be insured or have workman's compensation
- Ask what the process may be once you accept the project and when the project may be scheduled
- Will they help with color selections